I felt as nua-ish as a pig yesterday.
(what other stuffs would be suitable for comparison with nua? =x)
I slept in the bus on the way home and straight after
I stepped into my house, I went to take a shower
and headed for pauline's bed thereafter. {:
(pauline's bed is like million times more comfy than mine T.T.)
& my spirit went floating in dream land until 7pm,
where I woke up just in time to catch Love Blossoms II. haha.
anyway, I'm kinda glad to attend training today
(was debating with self whether I should or not ;
because PXE pang seh-ed me. sobus!~ sorry BUT
I'm super needy during trainings) & I ended up going
because of the meeting we had before training.
well, guess I should start going for training, even though
I'm not interested to participate in 'A' divs at all.
Wednesdays and Fridays are so gonna suck again.. =(
and there will be trainings on Saturdays as well. God. :(
& despite all these, there's something worse.
we're supposed to reach school at 8am every Monday
(school usually starts at 9am) to run 10rounds around the stadium
to build up our stamina. and that's not all okay. we're expected
to get a SILVER or GOLD for our NAPFA okay. so omg please.
I already have to gam xia the ti gong for bo bi-ing me
when I can get a bronze and now, I'm supposed to get a SILVER
and above? :(. hockey is demanding, SO SO demanding.
I feel so tired even though it's only the first week of school.
& tomorrow, I'm having CAT lessons again. I hate school.
A LOT. :(. JA.
♥ 5:26 PM